Without members getting active within CAMRA, the organisation would not exist.
Thousands of members across Britain kindly give up some of their time to actively support the Campaign for Real Ale.
Volunteering should be fun and there are a number of different ways you can become active within Trafford & Hulme CAMRA.
Here is just a small list of things that may be of interest to you:
- Surveying local pubs for WhatPub.com or the Good Beer Guide
- Pulling a few pints at Chorlton Beer & Cider Festival
- Distributing campaigns publicity material to local pubs
- Writing to your MP to encourage him / her to sign one of our petitions
- Writing articles & news items for thcamra.org.uk, Opening Times, Ale of Two Cities or Out In Cheshire
To find out more about how you can get involved as a volunteer, why not download CAMRA's leaflet here or contact enquiries (at) thecamra.org.uk