CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide is fully revised and updated each year and features pubs across the United Kingdom that serve the best real ale.
The 42nd edition continues to be completely independent with listings based entirely on nomination and evaluation by CAMRA members. This means you can be sure that every one of the 4,500 pubs deserves their place, plus they all come recommended by people who know a thing or two about good beer.
- Painstakingly researched listings of over 4,500 of the best real ale pubs
- Listings include Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England, the Isle of Man & the Channel Islands
- Detailed contact information, facilities listings and opening hours
- ‘Places Index’ allows quick reference to pubs near you
- An essential resource for information on over 1,200 breweries
The Good Beer Guide 2015 is available to order now from the CAMRA shop for just £10 (plus p&p) or can be bought from the branch at branch meetings.